Family Promise Metrowest
Part-time Van Driver Wanted!
Family Promise Metrowest is a private, non-profit organization providing shelter to families who are homeless.
We are seeking a part-time weekend van driver. Shifts are 8-9 AM on Saturday and 3-6 PM on both Saturday and Sunday with option to pick up additional shifts if/when they become available.
Van is 14-passenger and does NOT require additional licensing.
• Transport families from local congregations to Natick Day Center in 14-passenger van.
• Ensure vehicle is adequately fueled.
• Report maintenance concerns.
• Provide Day Center coverage when not transporting by answering phones and enforcing established policies and procedures.
• Light office maintenance: moving small boxes, shoveling as needed, taking garbage and recycling to dumpster, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by Office Manager or Executive Director.
Drivers must be at least 18 years old, have a good driving record and be willing to complete a background check and drug test. Individual should be able to lift at least 20 pounds and climb stairs.